Q. I am a 16-year-old male, and my height is 5. 4 feet. How to increase my height?

I am a 16-year-old male, and my height is 5.4 feet. How to increase my height?

#

After you attain puberty, the body's long bones stop growing further as their growing ends fuse with the bone. These bones then reach a permanent size. There are many pills, injections,etc., available through the internet, which claims to increase your height. Their effect is doubtful, and do not waste your time, energy, and money on them. Regular yoga practice is known to help in the improvement of the posture and ease tension in the body, which, in turn, can help make a person feel taller. Several yoga positions can help to maximize these effects. Your height depends on your age and, in some cases, your average family height. Drinking milk, stretching, and proper sleep can increase your height as the secretion of growth hormone increases during sleep, especially in the early morning hours. To produce extra growth hormones, develop a significant grow taller exercise program. Scientific studies have shown that the brain releases a larger quantity of growth hormone after aerobic exercises. I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.

|