Q. How can I cure gas and hemorrhoids?

Dr. Swati Totla
Published on Feb 17, 2019

I have hemorrhoids and a lot of gas build up that triggers it painfully, constantly. I have no relief with the constant gas no matter what I do. I tried liquid Kombucha for a few months and found relief but when a hurricane struck us, I had to go without it and went back to square one. In an effort to not be so reliant on it, I am trying probiotics with no luck. Would you recommend any topical treatment as well as probiotics to help treat the gas and hemorrhoids?

Dr. Swati Totla

#

First of all, stop all spicy, junk and fermented food. Consume fruits like banana, papaya, pomogrenate, grapes. Avoid green chilli completely. Take one cup of water, add 1/2 teaspoon of jeera and boil it, do not filter and add 1/2 teaspoon of ghee. Drink warm daily once for 10 days. Have buttermilk daily before lunch. Apply Pilex or Pilorid ointment twice a day on anal region. If still problem does not get solved, consult any ayurvedic doctor face to face. Sometimes patients are telling hemorrhoids but it may be fissure or fistula.

| 

I am getting hemorrhoids at least twice a month. What to do?

Query: Hello doctor,I am getting hemorrhoids often. Even this month, I got hemorrhoids twice. I would like to know, why is it so often for me? I do eat fruits every day, and I do not have constipation. I am 20 years old, and my weight is 59 kg. Thank you.  Read Full »

What is the treatment for hemorrhoids?

Query: Hi doctor, There is a sharp pain, itching and burning sensation in my anus. I am suffering from hemorrhoids. I am taking ointment and painkiller with a sitz bath. What can I do to treat them?  Read Full »

Why is there continuous release of gas from my stomach?

Query: Hello doctor, I am suffering from a gastric problem for the last one year. There is a continuous release of gas from my stomach. The stomach sort of puffs up all the time, gas production is in every 10 to 15 minutes and it goes out through the anus or mouth. After 10 to 15 minutes again I have the ...  Read Full »

Ask a Naturopathy Specialist Now