Q. How can I cure gas and hemorrhoids?

Dr. Swati Totla

I have hemorrhoids and a lot of gas build up that triggers it painfully, constantly. I have no relief with the constant gas no matter what I do. I tried liquid Kombucha for a few months and found relief but when a hurricane struck us, I had to go without it and went back to square one. In an effort to not be so reliant on it, I am trying probiotics with no luck. Would you recommend any topical treatment as well as probiotics to help treat the gas and hemorrhoids?

Dr. Swati Totla

#

First of all, stop all spicy, junk and fermented food. Consume fruits like banana, papaya, pomogrenate, grapes. Avoid green chilli completely. Take one cup of water, add 1/2 teaspoon of jeera and boil it, do not filter and add 1/2 teaspoon of ghee. Drink warm daily once for 10 days. Have buttermilk daily before lunch. Apply Pilex or Pilorid ointment twice a day on anal region. If still problem does not get solved, consult any ayurvedic doctor face to face. Sometimes patients are telling hemorrhoids but it may be fissure or fistula.

|