My age is 17. What to do if blood is coming with stool and feeling pain when passing out stool? It is like there s a cut like something. What to do? Kindly guide me.
Welcome to icliniq.com.
Anal fissure (cuts) are common in those suffering from constipation and hard stools. Do you feel any bulging as well while passing stools? You might be suffering from hemorrhoids (piles) as well. Even I have had my struggles with hemorrhoids, and I know the sight of blood after using the toilet always appears terrifying. But most of the time, it just appears worse than it actually is. Do not worry. Around 75% of people suffer from hemorrhoids at some point in life. Early hemorrhoids (initial grade) can be treated by healthy bowel habits and a healthy diet. What you should aim for is to get rid of constipation and maintain healthy bowel habits.
1) Do not strain. Always respond to nature's call.
2) Do not sit in the toilet for long hours.
3) Increase dietary fiber in your meals if you are constipated. Soluble fiber is in bananas, papaya, mango, etc.
4) Is your hemorrhoid lump always external, or does it appear during straining only? Take a sitz bath if the hemorrhoid is external and painful. (watch on the internet how to do it).
5) Walk for atleast 30 minutes regularly. It will help.
6) Avoid lifting heavyweights.
7) Avoid spicy food.
I suggest you use an ointment containing Allantoin, Phenylephrine, and Hydrocortisone. Apply it half an hour before a bowel movement. I hope this helps. Take care, and I hope you get well soon.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
.. is an external hemorrhoid or if thrombosed or thrombophlebitis, it may cause pain. Eat a high-fiber diet. Avoid spicy food and alcohol. Do regular exercise and drink plenty of water. Use syrup Lactulose 30 ml at night. If symptoms have not improv... Read fullHow can anal fissure be treated?
For fissures, the following remedies work wonders: Sitz bath thrice a day for 15 minutes each time ... Sitz bath means you should si... Read fullI pass blood in stools with a history of constipation. Please help.
Yesterday, I saw blood in stool and that was not normal blood which comes when I have constipation ... There was a lot of blood ...... Read full
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask a Family Physician Now