Q. I have a muscular thing right out of my anus. What it could be?

Dr. Rajesh Gulati
and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A
Published on May 11, 2019

What can be the muscular thing right out of my anus? I had a normal delivery a month ago, and it is almost healed. When I pass stools, I feel pain in that place with bleeding. While passing stools, the muscular thing gets torn, and blood comes out. This started a day before yesterday and now happening every day. What is the treatment for it?

Dr. Rajesh Gulati

Geriatrics Medical Oncology
#

It is anal hemorrhoids (attachment removed to protect patient identity), and it is very painful. You may be suffering from constipation, or you must have been eating very spicy food. The treatment is sitz bath, and it means you have to sit in a tub full of warm water. It gets relieved, and you have to do this for two to three times a day.

Kindly consult your doctor to discuss the suggestion and take the treatment with consent. You may apply ointment Pilex over the area. Stop eating spicy food and take syrup Duphalac (Lactulose) two spoons daily at bedtime to avoid constipation. If it is not relieved, then you have to consult a general surgeon.

I am getting hemorrhoids at least twice a month. What to do?

Query: Hello doctor,I am getting hemorrhoids often. Even this month, I got hemorrhoids twice. I would like to know, why is it so often for me? I do eat fruits every day, and I do not have constipation. I am 20 years old, and my weight is 59 kg. Thank you.  Read Full >>

Dr. Medhun Kumar
General Surgeon

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Sorry to hear your problem. The first thing is that I need to know a few more details about your problem. Are you getting hemorrhoids or something else? Because bleeding while passing stools are not due to hemorrhoids alone. And suppose, if you got hemorrhoids, then it ...  Read Full

Why do I have vaginal tears after sex?

Query: Hello doctor, I had rough sex recently and it caused a tear in my vagina. When I use a mirror to examine myself I can see some of the cuts. It is near the entrance of my vaginal canal but not inside, positioned more towards my perineum. It has been healing for two days now and still really hurts. I...  Read Full >>

Dr. Eeshani Dutta

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Small superficial tears generally heal fast. Continue taking sitz bath with Betadine drops, Ibuprofen for pain but instead of Vaseline, apply some antiseptic ointment. Vaseline prevents raw ends to meet. Medical support is required, only if you develop pus, odor, discha...  Read Full

What to do for bleeding piles?

Query: Hi doctor, I had my kidney transplant two months ago. Now, I am suffering from piles. Can you suggest me some medicine?  Read Full >>

Dr. Abhishek Dixit
Nephrologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Are you a donor or a recipient? I suggest you apply Smuth cream (Lignocaine) for pain and take a sitz bath. Does it bleed? Consult your doctor, discuss with him or her and take the medicine with consent. Revert back with the answers to the above questions to a nephrolo...  Read Full