Common "High Blood Pressure Medication" queries answered by top doctors | iCliniq

High Blood Pressure Medication

High blood pressure medication is a type of drug that helps lower blood pressure. It can be used to treat hypertension or high blood pressure, which can lead to heart disease and stroke. High blood pressure medication may also be used to treat symptoms of high blood pressure, such as headaches, chest pain, dizziness, and fainting. High blood pressure medication includes Beta blockers, Calcium channel blockers, Ace inhibitors, and diuretics.