Q. BP fluctuating and urine output reduced. What may be the reason?

Answered by Dr. Aamir Mohd and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on High Blood Pressure or Thyronorm? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My mother's BP is always fluctuating. She has high heart rate and was taking tablet Concor cor 2.5 mg. Later the doctor changed it to tablet Telma 40 mg and Ivabrad 5mg. My mother is not feeling well after taking tablet Ivabrad. Can you please suggest some other medication? Thank you in advance.