Q. How to cure BP?

Answered by
Dr. Pooja Pardhi
and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.
This is a premium question & answer published on Apr 03, 2016 and last reviewed on: Jan 04, 2020

Hi doctor,

My blood pressure is 145/95. How can I cure it through home remedies? Please suggest.



Welcome to

I have gone through your query.

  • As you are only 24 years old and diagnosed to have hypertension, you should be very careful about your blood pressure.
  • Recheck it after 3 days. If it still remains high then you may need treatment.
  • Mostly high blood pressure is seen in elderly people. But in young people also it is becoming common nowadays because of change in lifestyle and food habits.
  • There are also many other reasons for high blood pressure in young people which should be evaluated thoroughly.
  • My suggestion is please consult a physician and get investigated properly. Please do not ignore it.
  1. Avoid spicy, oily and fatty food.
  2. Reduce salt intake.
  3. Avoid stressful conditions,
  4. Go for a brisk walk daily for at least 30 minutes.
  5. Change your cooking oil every month. It will control your cholesterol also.
  6. Do not take too much tension. Try to be happy most of the times.
  7. Reduce weight. Do regular exercises and meditation.
  8. Avoid taking alcohol and stop smoking.
  9. If you have sedentary lifestyle, try to avoid it.
  10. Avoid junk food and include more vegetables, salads and fibers in your diet.

For further information consult a general medicine physician online -->

my weight is 82 can I reduce it as soon as possible??????? please suggest me...and give me a diet plan...
# Hi.welcome back to icliniq.You can reduce your weight by regular exercise,work out and brisk walking for atleast 30 minutes daily.Avoid spicy,fatty food.Increase fibre content of your diet.Following a diet plan will also help.For diet plan you need to consult a dietician.Do not take any kind of medicine to reduce weight as they have side effects.

Was this answer helpful?


Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!

Related Questions:
I have high blood pressure and feel chest pain. Please help.

.. could be related to gastroesophageal reflux or muscle pain. I recommend taking an antacid and Acetaminophen. If the pain persists, I would recommend consulting with your attending physician for a physical exam and some tests as follows: Resting...   Read full

I had high blood pressure and low heart rate. Is my ECG showing infarction?

.. gone through your ECG (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The reports mentioned on ECG are machine generated and are frequently inaccurate. There is no clear-cut evidence of myocardial infarction on ECG. As you also do not have any ...   Read full

Hypertension and Skipping Anti-Hypertensive Pills - A Small Step Towards a Big Mistake

.. the misconceptions prevalent among people against having anti-hypertensive pills .. ...   Read full

Also Read Answers From:

ideaComprehensive Medical Second Opinion.Submit your Case

Also Read

Coronavirus Variant Arcturus: | Omicron XBB.1.16 Variant
Arcturus is an emerging variant of the Omicron virus that causes various symptoms and spreads rapidly across the world. ...  Read more»
Adrenaline Rush - Symptoms, Causes, Effects, and How to Control
Adrenaline is a hormone responsible for fight or flight response. It is also a neurotransmitter and medicine. It is also...  Read more»
Fatty Liver - Types, Symptoms, Stages, and Treatment
The liver is the largest gland in the body. Its primary function is to process the food and drinks we consume. and filte...  Read more»

Ask your health query to a doctor online?

Ask a General Medicine Physician Now

* guaranteed answer within 4 hours.

Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.