Q. My sugar levels are high. What to do next?

Answered by Dr. Divakara P and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on High Blood Sugar Level or Metformin? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 41 year old female. I had GDM 9 years back with twin pregnancy. Post-delivery for few months my blood sugars were normal. Later l was started on tablet Metformin 500 mg SR bd along with diet control. Last year l was started on tablet Atenolol 5 mg od. l feel fatigue even after slight exertion. So, l checked my sugar levels. There were fasting 190 and PP 227. Kindly advice what shall I do next.