Q. Can a Pitta allergy be cured with homeopathy medicines?

Dr. Anand Rao Mengji

From the last one year, I have Pitta allergy. There are itchy raised bumps on my body. However, they disappear after some time. It is very disturbing and irritating. Please help.

#

I presume you are suffering from urticaria.

Urticaria is a disease where there is a transient vascular reaction in the skin due to some allergens. The eruptions are usually raised skin rashes with redness and severe itching. It can be very disturbing when at work.

As you have said that it is a Pitta allergy, I presume that the allergen should be some kind of food, which is not suitable for your body. You have to make an observation as to which food does not suit you and try to avoid such foods in the future.

• Urticaria is a symptom which occurs after the accumulation of histamine under the skin, causing an acute reaction in the dermis leading to a rash and severe itching. It is usually triggered by some allergen which attacks our body. Finding an allergen which causes the allergy is a great task. It is not so easy to find.
  • Homeopathy has lot of drugs which treat urticaria completely. Urtica urens is one such drug which treats urticaria. You can try it in the 200 potency. Take this medicine thrice daily for five days and later you can report on this platform. Homeopathic treatment involves a constitutional approach and if you do not get relief with the above drug, I recommend you connect with us.

For more information consult a homeopathic physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/homeopathic-physician

|