I have not revealed this to anyone. I am going through a lot of mental instability right now. Seven and a half months ago, I had protected intercourse with a sex worker. Then after the intercourse exactly after two months, I saw three red bumps on the head of my penis. So, referred to a physician the same day. Then from few antibiotics, it was gone (Clop-GM). I got tested for all STDs. Everything showed negative results but my HSV came positive. HSV 1 & 2 IgG 1.2. I took some medicines for it. Then again got tested after seven days it came negative both HSV 1 & 2. So out of confusion, I got tested again after two weeks from another lab. My reports where still negative. Also had HIV 1 & 2 testing five times.
- 10 week HIV card test negative.
- 12 week HIV ELISA serum test negative.
- 14 week HIV ELISA and P24 test negative.
- 16 week HIV 1 & 2 serum test and still negative.
- 23 week HIV 1 & 2 serum and P24 test negative.
Right now I am having dry cough from one week and it is not going away with the help of medication. I am scared. Please help me.