HomeAnswersHIV/AIDS specialisthivI had an exposure four days ago by a masseur after which I masturbated myself. I am concerned about the risk of HIV. Please help.

Can having exposure to a masseur and getting masturbated increase the chances of HIV?

Share

The following is an actual conversation between an iCliniq user and a doctor that has been reviewed and published as a Premium Q&A.

Medically reviewed by

iCliniq medical review team

Published At November 3, 2023
Reviewed AtDecember 1, 2023

Patient's Query

I have an exposure four days ago I went for a massage and the massager gave me a body massage then she touch my penis for 30 seconds and just masturbate it and then I did masturbate by myself assuming if masseur has blood in her hand as I see I have no cut wound on my penile skin and she did not touch urethra so what is the risk as I see I have no break in my penis skin. Please help.

Welcome to icliniq.com

I read your query and understand your concern. The chances of transmission of HIV by massage and hand job are nil unless there are bleeding wounds in the hand. It appears so in this scenario. There is no need to worry about HIV. Some STDs like herpes simplex virus can be transmitted by skin-to-skin contact or kissing or as STDs. The chances are higher if there are active lesions at the time of contact. I hope I have cleared your doubts.

Patient's Query

If there is a bleeding wound in the hand but we have no cut on the penis and not any wound so what is the risk even if the hand does not touch the tip of the penis.

Welcome back to icliniq.com

Thank you for the follow-up query. The chances of transmission of HIV are almost nil. I hope I have cleared all your doubts.

Same symptoms don't mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!

Dr. Basti Bharatesh Devendra
Dr. Basti Bharatesh Devendra

Dermatology

Community Banner Mobile
By subscribing, I agree to iCliniq's Terms & Privacy Policy.

Read answers about:

hivmasturbation

Ask your health query to a doctor online

HIV/AIDS specialist

*guaranteed answer within 4 hours

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. iCliniq privacy policy