Homeopathy Treatment For Pcod

Please suggest german homeopathy for PCOS.

Query: Hello doctor,My wife is 24 years old she is suffering from PCOD disease since last 10 years. Earlier she used allopathy she wants cure from german homeopathy. Please suggest treatment.  Read Full »

Dr. Theresa M. Gregory

Infertility Specialist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The Homeopathic remedies I have had the most success with for PCOD (polycystic ovarian disease) are, 1. Natrum Muriaticum, 200C, take two separated doses daily until symptoms improve for yeast infections, skin breakouts, and PMS disturbances. 2. Sepia, 200C, take t...  Read Full »

Will my PCOD get cured with homeopathy treatment?

Query: Hello doctor, I have PCOD for about 15 years. I have all symptoms of pcod and irregular periods problem. I had one miscarriage 5 years ago due to cervical incompetence. I just started taking Kalarchi choornam for 48 days and facing some side effects. My body is developing heat and I have got some ...  Read Full »

Dr. Arul Amuthan

Ayurveda Specialist, Naturopathy Specialist, Pharmacologist, Siddha Medicine Specialist, Toxicologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Kalarchi choornam can be continued for a minimum of 3 months and to a maximum of 6 months. The heat and pimples might be due to PCOD itself. Some people develop flatulence (gas trouble) due to Kalarchi choornam. This can be prevented by consuming the drug along with (or a...  Read Full »

I have PCOS and not able to conceive. What is the treatment in homeopathy?

Query: Hi doctor, My age is 32 years but still, I am not getting conceived. When I went to the hospital, the doctor checked and said suffering from PCOS. I have to reduce the weight and it was an irregular cycle and more than three months delay. I do not know which is the best treatment for this. Please ...  Read Full »

Dr. Sheetal Kamble

Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand that you have been suffering from irregular periods due to PCOD (polycystic ovarian disease). In order to get homeopathy treatment, it is very necessary to understand your complete history in detail so that a homeopath can prescribe you the correct remed...  Read Full »

Am I taking the right homeopathy medicine for PCOD?

Query: Hello doctor, I am taking Testosterone 30 to reduce testosterone as I am a PCOD patient but the pharmacist told me that it increases testosterone. Please reply. I have taken contraceptives, Metformin and ayurveda treatment for the same. I am undergoing laser treatment for facial hair.  Read Full »

Dr. Potnuru Srinivaasa Sudhakar

Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The root cause of PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome) is a hormonal disturbance. In homeopathy, the medicine corrects the disturbance without any side effect. No need to panic and get confused about what is the best treatment for PCOS. Testosterone is used for hypogona...  Read Full »

Can I take Malai Vembu for PCOS?

Query: Hi doctor, I have PCOS, and I am 33 years old. I am trying to get pregnant. One of my friends asked me to take Malai Vembu. I took it for three days during my last menstrual cycle, and for the first time after five years of PCOS, I got periods without any medicine. So, I took it again this month. Ho...  Read Full »

Dr. Nirupam Kishor Joshi

Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I suggest taking Malai Vembu (Melia Dubia) under the guidance of an ayurveda physician. It does not have any proven effects in cases of PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome). Some herbal medicines do help to normalize menstruation, but they cannot be advised without you...  Read Full »