Q. Please suggest homeopathy medicine for pain in kidney area without any stone detected.

Dr. Neeru Bharadwaj
Published on Aug 31, 2018 and last reviewed on: Sep 04, 2018

I was diagnosed with 10 mm stone in the left ureter four years back. I started to taking following medicine: Berberis Vulg Q 10 drops three times, Hapro Xpel drops 20 drops three times (composition: Berberis Vulg 10x, Sarsaparilla 10x, Terebinthinae OL, 8x Cantharis 8x, Lycopodium 12x, and Hydrangea Arb Ø). After medicine, I got relief but I got piles. Last month I did an ultrasound and no stone was detected. So, I stopped Berberis Vulg Q and continued diet without any restriction and I was taking 1 to 1.5-liters water daily now for the past five days. I have pain in the same region and I feel sometimes like vomit. Pain is manageable without any painkiller. Please suggest what should I do. Also is taking Cystone syrup safe with these homeopathy medicines?

#

According to your query, the stone was not there in ultrasound but only pain in the kidney area. The reason for pain may be the light gravel of stones which might be in the urinary bladder or urinary tract which is not visible in the ultrasound. Do the following:

Diet should be restricted with avoidance of any cold drinks, hard substances, pulses, etc. Take three doses of LYCO 200 (Lycopodium) potency for three days. Dose to be taken: One dose every day early morning without eating anything. Take three doses for three days. Do not take anything like syrup or antibiotics in between. You can take a painkiller. Increase your water intake and drink lukewarm water one full glass before sleeping. I will continue the further treatment after three days.

Should I stop taking Berberis Vulg Q and Xpel drops? Xpel drops already contain Lycopodium 12x.

#

Please stop it for three days. Further, I will start in accordance with your present health.

Why am I getting recurrent kidney stones with stomach pain?

Query: Hello doctor, I have many health problems. My gallbladder was removed two years back and now I feel pain in the left as well as right side of the stomach below ribs. I am also suffering from repeated kidney stones at the left side and also in my both arms, I feel some bulges sort of thing. Please s...  Read Full »

Ultrasound shows flushed out kidney stones. Why is burning still there?

Query: Hello doctor, I had UTI and kidney stones earlier. My ultrasound states that my pancreas are normal in size and echotexture and the kidney stones have been flushed out, but there is infrequent burning. Can you shed more light on the latter part (echotexture)? Currently, I am on ayurvedic medicines ...  Read Full »

How can kidney stones be detected?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 25 year old, fairly healthy female. I have been suffering from kidney stones since the age of 15. Mostly the stones would go away on their own without causing any pain. But in the last seven to eight months, I had been suffering from recurrent UTIs and mild pain in the kidney. Aro...  Read Full »

Ask a Homeopathic Physician Now