Q. I am getting scared for everything after my delivery. Kindly advice.

Answered by Dr. K V Anand and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A

Do you have a question on Hormonal Imbalance or Depression? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am 27 years old, and I have 1.6 months old baby. After my delivery, I am getting scared for everything. If something bad had happened to anyone, I am scared to talk with that people am thinking that it will happen to me also. If I love to buy any product while taking am thinking that if I take some bad will happen to me like that I am thinking.