Q. Even after consuming fewer calories and exercising, I am not losing weight. Why?

Dr. Atul Prakash

I am a female, who weighs 155 lbs, and I am 5.7 feet tall. I cut off the muscle weight because I have a lot of muscle, including the muscle, my weight is 160 lbs. I have been trying to lose weight for the past two months, but nothing has seemed to work. I go to the gym almost every day, and I do elliptical and treadmill. I also only eat about 1,350 calories a day. I do not know what to do because all my fat goes to my belly and it will not go away. Why am I not been losing weight when I go to the gym and only eat 1,300 calories a day? Please, I need advice as soon as possible. I just want to feel comfortable in my body, but it hard to do that when all your fat is in your stomach. Thank you.

#

Losing weight sometimes is tricky, especially, if you are trying to body sculpt.

• How long are you on the treadmill and elliptical? How many calories are you burning? Are you found of core strengthening exercises, abdominal crunches, massage, etc.?
  • Sometimes, you need just to change your exercise patternand do a completely different set of exercises just to challenge your body and do try massages of the belly, as this helps break the cellulite.
  • Crunches and core strengthening exercises are a must, but you can break the monotony by combining them with medicinal ball and swimming.

Be patient, as you are on the right track.

For more information consult a fitness expert online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/fitness-expert

|