Q. How can I lead a healthy life by losing my weight?

Answered by Dr. Vishal Wadi and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on How To Lose Weight or Phentermine? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am 19 years old, and I am taking Duromine for two months. I have lost 16 kilograms. I am eating about 700 to 900 calories per day. My usual food consists of breakfast with a small piece of fruit. My lunch contains fruits and vegetables. I take my dinner with a salad and steamed vegetables. I drink two liters of water per day.

I go to the gym for five days a week, and I am doing exercise for 90 minutes. I am doing exercise for 10 to 15 minutes on the stationary bike. I am also doing 20 to 30 minutes of leg and butt workouts. I will finish my practice with light stretching. I started attending fitness classes. My whole perception of food has changed. My weight was 127 kilograms when I started, and now it is 111.2 kilograms. I am aware that there is a significant loss.

But I feel upset as I cannot see a difference in my body and my clothes are not fitting well. I am losing motivation, and I want to pursue a healthy life. I want to lose my weight. But I am struggling to lose it. Is it right to take Duromine for losing weight?