Q. I am 65 kg, and I want to lose weight. Please help.

Dr. Safina Mithani

I want to loss weight ,my weight is 65, my height is 155

# hi,
welcome to icliniq.
As per your height, you need to loose 8 to 10kgs. With proper diet and regular exercise it is possible to reach your goal within 2 to 3 months depending on your metabolism.
Il give you some dietary recommendations to loose weight.
- Avoid fried and too oily food, keep your oil intake to 5 to 6 tsp per day.
- Avoid sugary and bakery products, you can keep your sugar intake to 2 - 3 tsp per day.
- Avoid sugar based fruit juices, if buying packaged fruit juice go for 100% natural fruit juice.
- Keep a gap of atleast 2 hour in between meals.
- Drink atleast 8 to 10 glasses of water each day.
- Start with salad and soups before starting your main course.
- Use whole wheat flour or mix grain flour for making roti or Paratha. Avoid smearing oil or ghee on them after cooking.
- Take almond or walnut, avoid cashew, pistachio and raisins.

Hope this will helpful to you. For a complete diet plan kindly get back with your daily eating pattern with timings, also do mention whether you are vegetarian, non vegetarian or ova vegetarian.

|