Q. I have been taking Clenbuterol and T3 to burn fat. Why have I not lost any weight?

Dr. Subharanjini Ramesh
I am 61 kgs now and I have been taking Clenbuterol and T3 together to burn the fat.
but until now I have not reduced even one kg.
I have been working out a little only and following a proper keto diet.

what is the issue that the strongest medicine is not working for my body?
should I cleanse my body? what is the problem?
# Hi,
Welcome to icliniq. You are overweight for your height by 7kgs. You are quiet young. If you follow normal healthy diet with exercises, you can easily lose weight.
I don’t advise keto diet for weight reduction. It may or may not work. It can affect our health also. Please stop it. To reduce 7 kgs, why do you want to take medications? Stop the medicines and follow the diet and exercise.
Totally avoid on all kinds of junk foods, processed foods, bakery products, sweets, sodas, fried snacks, alcohol etc.
Have three meals a day with a healthy snack in the evening.
Restrict your oil usage in your foood. You can use ghee 1-2 tsp/ daily.
All vegetables and fruits are allowed.
Rice/ chapattis according to your food habits can be eaten with dal, vegetables, curd or buttermilk for lunch and dinner.
Everyday exercise is compulsory. Simplest is brisk walking for 1 hour / daily. If you don’t do any kind of exercises, then you cannot lose weight.
Follow up with your food habits and I can change the diet accordingly.

|