Q. I have been taking Clenbuterol and T3 to burn fat. Why have I not lost any weight?

Dr. Subharanjini Ramesh
This is a premium question & answer published on Aug 25, 2020 and last reviewed on: Apr 28, 2021

I am 61 kg now, and I have been taking Clenbuterol and T3 together to burn the fat, but I have not even reduced one kg until now. I have been working out only a little and following a proper ketogenic diet. What is the issue that the most potent medicine is not working for my body? Should I cleanse my body? What is the problem?

#

You are overweight for your height by 7 kg (attachments removed to protect the patient's identity). You are pretty young. If you follow a regular healthy diet with exercises, you can quickly lose weight. I do not advise a ketogenic diet for weight reduction. It may or may not work and can affect our health also. So please try to stop it. Avoid junk foods, processed foods, bakery products, sweets, sodas, fried snacks, alcohol, etc. Have three meals a day with a healthy snack in the evening, restrict oil usage in your food. You can use ghee one or two teaspoons daily. All vegetables and fruits are allowed. According to your food habits, you can eat rice or chapatis with dal, vegetables, curd, or buttermilk for lunch and dinner. Daily exercise is compulsory. A simple one is brisk walking for one hour daily. If you do not do any activities, then it is not easy to lose weight. Follow up with your food habits so that I can change the diet accordingly.

|