Q. Is it possible to treat hydrosalpinx by natural methods?

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai

Is hydrosalpinx treatable by natural methods? If possible, what should I do?

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai

#

I think you are talking about hydrosalpinx. It is a temporary or permanent blockage of single or both fallopian tube. It is one of the major cause of infertility. It can be managed naturally through ayurvedic medicines and some specific Panchakarma procedure, Uttar Basti of medicated oil like Yavakshara oil. It helps to resolve blockage and open the fallopian tube.

There are several causes to such conditions. Some of them are pelvic inflammatory disease, gonorrhoeal infection, etc.

Ultrasonography, and hysterosalpingogram.

PCOD (polycystic ovary disease), and hypothyroidism.

Uttar basti with medicated oil like Yavakshara oil is the safe and successful treatment of hydrosalpinx.

Avoid spicy and fried junk foods. Avoid cold drinks soft drinks ice-cream etc. Do regular kapalbhati Mandukasana and Ardha matsyendrasana as well as pranayana like anuloma viloma nadi shodhan and bhramari.

| 

Should I take an antibiotic if there is water in the fallopian tube?

Query: Hello doctor,Two days back, I had my laparoscopy. My right tube was found to be dilated and the ports were open. The left one was completely closed and after forceful attempts, it was opened but only a slow progression was there. Now, under the current circumstances, is there any antibiotic for wate...  Read Full »

I have lower pelvic pain before periods due to hydrosalpinx. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, I developed right lower pelvic pain and was asked to do an ultrasound and diagnosed with the presence of hydrosalpinx 10 months ago and took antibiotic for two weeks. From then on I am suffering from right lower pelvic pain that pulls my veins till knee. It begins paining 10 days befor...  Read Full »

What is the Ayurvedic treatment for early multiple sclerosis?

Query: Hello doctor, I have early multiple sclerosis. I feel tired and loss of concentration, and tingling sensation on the face for the last two years. What is the treatment? I am currently taking Brufen.  Read Full »

Ask a Naturopathy Specialist Now