Q. Is it possible to treat hydrosalpinx by natural methods?

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai

Is hydrosalpinx treatable by natural methods? If possible, what should I do?

#

I think you are talking about hydrosalpinx. It is a temporary or permanent blockage of single or both fallopian tube. It is one of the major cause of infertility. It can be managed naturally through ayurvedic medicines and some specific Panchakarma procedure, Uttar Basti of medicated oil like Yavakshara oil. It helps to resolve blockage and open the fallopian tube.

There are several causes to such conditions. Some of them are pelvic inflammatory disease, gonorrhoeal infection, etc.

Ultrasonography, and hysterosalpingogram.

PCOD (polycystic ovary disease), and hypothyroidism.

Uttar basti with medicated oil like Yavakshara oil is the safe and successful treatment of hydrosalpinx.

Avoid spicy and fried junk foods. Avoid cold drinks soft drinks ice-cream etc. Do regular kapalbhati Mandukasana and Ardha matsyendrasana as well as pranayana like anuloma viloma nadi shodhan and bhramari.

|