Q. I have hypertension. Please suggest me some natural ways to treat this.

Dr. Amit Kumar Gaba
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 16, 2014 and last reviewed on: Dec 11, 2018

I have hypertension. Please suggest some natural ways to treat it.

#

I understand that you are not interested in taking medications for hypertension for a long time. So I am suggesting you a natural way of dealing with hypertension.

Take raisins. Soak it in rose water overnight. Chew and eat it in the morning. You have to follow this for 21 days with 1 raisin on the first day, 2 raisins on the second day, 3 raisins on the third day and so on till you have 21 raisins on the 21 st day. Then stop this and after a gap of 2 weeks, repeat this. Follow 4 to 5 cycles like this.

Meanwhile, keep taking your allopathic medication during this period. Afterward, you can taper off the medication. Keep checking your blood pressure after every 21 days. This might work for you depending on your body condition. Also, try to do meditation and yoga.

|