Q. What do the symptoms of chest tightness, sweating and uneasiness suggest?

Answered by Dr. Rishu and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Hypertension or Angina? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: What do the symptoms of chest tightness, sweating and uneasiness suggest?

My son-in-law aged 44 years, slightly overweight, had symptoms of tightness of chest, sweaty palm and uneasiness. The tests showed blood pressure reading as 140/80 mmHg and ECG showed left ventricle irregularity. Please advise.