Q. Hypothyroid patient. Suggest any pre-workout supplement other than Nitrous Oxide.

Answered by Dr. Suneetha B S and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Hypothyroidism or Whey Protein Powder? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Hypothyroid patient.  Suggest any pre-workout supplement other than Nitrous Oxide.

Dear Doctor,

I have hypothyroidism. My TSH level is higher than the normal range. T3 and T4 are fine. I go to the gym regularly and like to lift heavy weights. I am taking pre-workout supplement - Nitrous Oxide. I heard that this is not good for me but I want to take some pre-workout supplement. What should I do? Should I take some other type of supplement for strength, energy, focus, endurance?