Q. Please explain the abnormal factors in my sister's health report.

Answered by Dr. Rahul Ramakrishnan and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Hypothyroidism or Easy Tiredness? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My sister is 35 years old. She feels tired and weak. So, she went through a preventive health checkup and the following parameters are shown as not normal in her report. Regarding her medication, she takes 100 mg thyroid tablet daily. I have attached her report. Please let me know if there is anything serious.