Q. My partner had I-pill after unprotected sex and feel some changes in her body. Why?

Dr. Nadia Khan
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 25, 2019 and last reviewed on: Jul 30, 2019

I had unprotected sex with my fiance, but we also took care of it by I-pill, but we are still not sure because she is seeing some changes in her body and we do not know if it is due to medicine or she is pregnant?

#

I-pill is quite effective in preventing against pregnancy, so probably there are no chances of pregnancy, but if she is concerned, she can get a pregnancy test. I hope it has helped you. If you require any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

But after we had intercourses after few days, she bled with thick brown blood, and it was not even her period that is why we are concerned, and it lasted for about two days. Her cycles usually start in the middle of every month. But that bleeding took place on of this month. We are confused about what should we do?

#

Nothing to worry about, that discharge was due to I-pill as it may lead to spotting and sometimes irregular and delayed cycles for further queries please do not hesitate to contact me.

Her periods have still not started yet and has already been seven days past her due date on which her periods usually occur. We are concerned whether she might be pregnant or something. Please help us.

#

Kindly get a pregnancy test done to make sure she is not pregnant and then get back to me for further assistance.

|