Q. My partner and I had sex on third day of her periods. Is she pregnant?

Answered by Dr. Gowrimeena and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on I Pill or Emergency Pill? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: My partner and I had sex on third day of her periods.  Is she pregnant?

My partner and I had sex on the third day of her periods and she had an I-pill immediately. She took the pill six hours after we had sex. She noticed some bleeding after three days which was not like normal periods. She is not having her periods and it is one month now. Is she pregnant? Help me. I am really worried.