Q. What are the chances of pregnancy if I took the I-pill twice?

Dr. Purushottam Sah

I am 20 years old. I had my menses on the 24th or 26th of last month. I had unprotected sex with my partner on the 20th of this month. I took an I-pill three to four hours later. The next day early in the morning, around 5 AM we again had unprotected sex and he came inside me. 60 hours later, I again had an I-pill. Are there any chances of me getting pregnant? Please do let me know. A detailed answer would be highly appreciated.

#

• You had unprotected sex on the 28th or 30th day of your periods. So, the chances of pregnancy on these days is nil. Yet, you took an I-pill. So, the chance of pregnancy is further reduced.
  • The second time you had sex would also not cause a pregnancy but, you had another I-pill.
  • So, now the chance of pregnancy is one in tens of thousands, that is, close to nil.

For more information consult a sexologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

Thank you so much for your quick response. One more query. I am having abdominal pain, headache, and backpain. Is this a sign of pregnancy? Please help me out.

#

• This may be due to taking a double dose of I-pill.

For further queries consult a sexologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

| 
1 out of 1 likes