Welcome back to icliniq.com.
I would like to know if you have taken Sundai Vatral and Thayir Chundi Chooranam on an empty stomach or after food; also, did you consume those medicines with water or buttermilk. It is better to consume these medicines with buttermilk and after food since you already have complaints of gastritis. You can continue taking tablet Keezhanelli in the afternoon. Hope you are practicing mild-moderate yoga and avoiding strenuous exercise. Taking the medicines after food with buttermilk could reduce the discomfort and nausea.
Suppose you continue feeling nausea or discomfort with the above medicines (Thayir Chundi and Sundai Vattral chooranam) or after taking them. In that case, I recommend you to take the following medication for long-term relief from IBS, acidity, and stomach pain. These medicines will also help in relieving gastritis and piles.
1. Tablet Bael - morning and night after food.
2. Anda Legiyam - 3 to 5 g or one teaspoon morning and evening before food.
3. Elathi Chooranam - 2 g or 1/2 teaspoon morning and night after food with milk.
4. You can continue taking Keezhanelli in the afternoons.
1. To avoid the intake of chicken, bitter gourd, and tamarind during the entire duration of ingesting medicines.
2. Avoid spicy foods and foodstuffs made with wheat, maida, ragi, or other millets.
3. To consume more buttermilk and curd in the morning and afternoon; milk at night.
4. To consume easily digestible foods like steamed rice and soft boiled veggies.
5. To avoid potatoes and other tuber varieties, except yam.
1. Regular eating and sleeping habits; avoiding nighttime work and daytime sleep; eating on time.
2. Meditation and Pranayam (any breathing exercise) at least 15 minutes a day, daily morning.
3. Brisk walking in the morning for 30 minutes daily; Leisure walking at night before sleep daily.
4. Maintaining a relaxed mind and good physical activity.
5. Regular oil bath once a week, depending on your Dehi or Prakruti.