Idiopathic Inflammation Of Prostate

I get blood in sperm during ejaculation without pain. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, I have blood in sperm after ejaculation for about three days and there is a very little to no burning sensation. I have no sexual relations over a year. I feel fine and consume alcohol every day. I am obese with high blood pressure and cholesterol. My urine is very concentrated becaus...  Read Full »

Dr. Samer S J Altawil

Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Blood in ejaculation mostly refers to inflammation of the prostate, seminal vesicles, or ejaculatory ducts which represents the tract and the way semen pass through. This inflammation can be caused by infection or sometimes without infection. I need to ask a few que...  Read Full »

Why is my sperm brown?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 35 year old male. Two weeks ago, I noticed that my semen was brownish. Again yesterday and today, it is the same reddish-brown, and I think it is more watery than usual. I do not have any other symptoms. I do have a varicocele, but I do not think this condition is related to varic...  Read Full »

Dr. Sandeep P

Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The reddish-brown color of the semen indicates a condition called hematospermia. The most common cause for this condition is idiopathic inflammation of the prostate or seminal vesicles. Do you have any feeling of dysuria (difficulty in urination or painful urination) or...  Read Full »

Please suggest Ayurveda cure for gallstone and prostate enlargement.

Query: Hi doctor, I got gallstone and prostate enlargement and the PSA is 8. Abnormalities are noted in the lung parenchyma or pleura, but no pulmonary nodules seen. Also abnormalities are seen in neck and mediastinum. When I have cold, cough does not stop itself. I drink some water and I think while worki...  Read Full »

Dr. Niveditha Srinivasamurthy

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com.  If you take these medicines regularly both your problems will be taken care of definitely. Chandraprabha Vati - one tablet thrice a day after food. Avipattikar churna - one teaspoon mixed with a glass of warm water and take twice daily in empty stomach. Zandu Haritaki ...  Read Full »

Is surgery necessary for a mild benign prostatic hyperplasia?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 58 year old male. Except for low blood pressure, I am in generally perfect health with mild benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) that has not been getting noticeably worse lately but, has been present for years. While my stream is certainly not like when I was younger, I have no...  Read Full »

Dr. Shahil Khant

Andrologist, General Surgeon, Urologist

Answer: Hello,Welcome to icliniq.com.I have gone through your history.If possible, send me a graph of your bladder pressure study and flow. If the bladder pressure is high, then it is better to get operated for the prostate enlargement.A high power or pressure in the detrusor suggests a bladder outflow obs...  Read Full »