Idiopathic Orchialgia

Recently Answered Questions Recently Answered Questions

All the answers published in this website are written by Verified medical doctors, therapists and health experts. The Content has been moderated by iCliniq medical review team before publication. Post your medical clarifications on iCliniq by choosing the right specialty and get them answered. Your medical queries will be answered 24/7 by top doctors from iCliniq.

I am getting recurrent testicular pain with normal ultrasound and other tests. Why?

Query: Hi doctor, I sat on my testicle before two months, and I experienced an initial sharp pain for a few hours. I went to the ER and did a blood test, urine test and an ultrasound. Torsion, as well as infection, was ruled out. The exact incident occurred before few days. I did a urine test and another...  Read Full »

Dr. Devendra


Answer: Hi, Welcome to I have gone through the attachment (attachment removed to protect patient identity). This acute testicular pain with normal testis examination and ultrasound report look like simple orchialgia. Ruling out torsion is very important in young males presenting with testis p...  Read Full »

What is the permanent solution for testicular pain?

Query: Hi doctor, I have a mild pain in the right testis since two months. The USG report showed slight thickening of the spermatic cord. Now, after 10 days of antibiotic courses referred by the physician, then the condition is better. But when I lift some weight or drive a car, then the pain starts again...  Read Full »

Dr. Devendra


Answer: Hi, Welcome to A minimally thickened cord is of questionable importance. Please get your urine analysis also. Idiopathic orchialgia is very common in young people. I suggest you wear scrotal support. The testes carry a spiral muscle called cremaster with them while coming out of the abd...  Read Full »

ask-doctor-img Ask a Doctor Online

* guaranteed answer within 4 hours
Chat with a Doctor

Chat with a Doctor

Starting @ just $29.99

Search for a Health Issue


Disclaimer: All health Q&As published on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek the advice from your physician or other qualified health-care providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website.