Q. Which homeopathy medicine is recommended for my son's concentration problem?

Dr. Sheetal Kamble
and medically reviewed by Dr. Hemalatha
Published on May 12, 2019

My son is 15 years and medium built. He recently has some concentration problem. What homeopathy medicine can I give him? Please suggest the recommended dose. Thanks.

#

It is essential to understand the cause of a concentration problem. Based on the limited information provided here I can think of a few remedies.

If your son has taken too much stress of his studies and due to which he is not able to perform well or unable to concentrate, then you can give him Kali Phos 6x two tablets twice a day for 15 days. If Kali Phos 6x is not available, then get Phos 30c three pills once a day in the evening for seven days.

You can give him Five Phos 6x if he is generally not able to concentrate and the cause is not known. Five Phos 6x two tablets can be given twice a day for 15 days.

I would suggest you seek help from professional homeopath either face to face or online consultation on icliniq.com. It is very important to understand the details of his problem to prescribe any homeopathic remedy correctly. I hope he will feel better with this remedy.

Let me know if you have any questions or else report back in 15 days.

I am not able to focus on studies because of my thoughts. What should I do?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a student and I like to watch cartoons a lot and read comics. I want to study but I am not able to focus and put my mind to study. Whenever I plan on studying, my thoughts are filled with events of comics. How can I put these thoughts out of my mind?  Read Full »

Are you addicted to tea/coffee? - Caffeine addiction and its implications

Article Overview: Everybody knows that coffee and tea contain caffeine. But, did you know that caffeine is present in over 60 plants species including chocolate? Read the article to know more. Read Article

Dr. Surabhi
General Medicine Physician

Use of caffeine rich food dates back to at-least 350 A.D. when the cultivation of tea started in China. Not only tea but consumption of Coffee also dates back to about middle of 17th century. Since then there has been no looking back and consumption of both tea and coffee has increased by leaps and ...  Read Article

Anxiety: an Everyday Occurrence or Is There Something More to It?

Article Overview: Anxiety is a minor psychiatric illness that is extremely common. Early recognition of the symptoms helps in advocating the right treatment. This article discusses the common signs and symptoms of anxiety and the available treatment strategies. Read Article

Occasional anxiety is a normal part of life. One might feel anxious in certain situations like being faced with a problem at work, while speaking in the presence of a large audience, before taking an important exam, or while taking an important decision. When this anxiety becomes pervasive enough to...  Read Article

Ask a Homeopathic Physician Now