Q. Irrespective of what time I wake up, I get bowel movements. Should I be concerned?

I am a 37-year-old male. My height is 175 cm, and my weight is 72 kg. From my childhood, the pattern of the bowel movements I remember used to be after half an hour or one hour of getting up, around 8.30 AM to 9 AM. But now, for the past two months or so, as soon as I wake up, whatever time it is, I get the urge to pass motion. But my bowel gets cleared within one time. Once I woke up at 3.30 AM for a journey, and even then, I got the urge, but I had to use the toilet a second time at 7.30 AM on that day. Is there anything wrong with this change in the pattern of bowel movements? Why is it this way suddenly? I want to bring to your notice that my mom was diagnosed with rectal cancer stage 3 at 52 years. So I want to consult if the pattern change is of concern.

Thanks.

#

These are not the symptoms of any cancer. A lot of people have such bowel habits. I would recommend you following,

1. Drink plenty of fluids.

2. Eat lots of fruits, especially papaya.

3. Take Softovac powder with two teaspoons full of water at night.

4. Exercise regularly.

5. Most important is to ignore this problem. Divert your mind.

I hope it helps you. If you have any further queries, please ask me.

|