Infra-areolar Incision

How can I get rid of male breasts?

Query: Hello doctor, I wanna get rid of man boobs. What should I do? I do not even have time to go to the gym.  Read Full »

Dr. Atul Prakash

Fitness Expert, Orthopaedician And Traumatologist, Physiotherapist, Spine Health Specialist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Once established these will require surgical excision. This can be done through the infra-areolar incision or liposuction. You can try to lose weight and go to the gym to improve your pectorals to see if that is acceptable to you. Otherwise, surgery is the only opti...  Read Full »