Infrared Photocoagulation

I suffer from hemorrhoids for the past three years. Kindly help.

Query: Hi, I have been facing a problem with hemorrhoids for the past 3 years. I have been taking Anusol suppositories inserted directly into my anus as it was advised by the doctor. But to my disappointment it keeps coming back. What option can you suggest to get it treated once for all?  Read Full »

Dr. Shaheen Zafar

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. If your hemorrhoids is persisting with the medical treatment then there are other options for its treatment. The other treatment options are: Rubber Band Ligation (RBL) - a small band which is applied to the base of the hemorrhoid mass cuts off the blood supply to the ma...  Read Full »