Internal Damage Of Cranium

Can ADHD result from banging head against the wall?

Query: Hi doctor, I am not living together with my husband and we have a six year old boy. My child is living with my husband only. He used to meet me for some time and tell all the information what he had done. Before four years, when he was 2 years old, he said that, my husband banged my son's head five ...  Read Full »

Dr. Srinivas Gunda

Child Health Specialist, Paediatrician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all, let me tell you that you are doing a great job managing a kid with ADHD along with some family issues what you had mentioned. Regarding the head banging episode, which you had mentioned is two years back when he was around two years old. A two year old kid r...  Read Full »

My 10-month-old daughter had blood in her nose after a fall. Should I be worried?

Query: Hi doctor, My 10 month old daughter had a fall from bed. She had little blood in her nose. Blood is just little and not dripping. Is it something to worry about?  Read Full »

Dr. Babu Lal Meena

Child Health Specialist, Family Physician, General Practitioner, Medical Gastroenterologist, Paediatrician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, it is not good if she had blood. Although it looks like blood from nose, in case of trauma we need to rule out internal damage. We need to do CT head to look for any damage or internal bleeding in cranium. It will be a simple procedure, only NCCT - noncontrast CT sca...  Read Full »

Feeling dizzy after a ladder fell on my head. What to do further?

Query: Hi doctor,A heavy ladder fell on my head. Then, dizziness occurred twice and I have some constant chest pain in the middle of the chest. Also, I am feeling chest heaviness. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Krishnananth Pandiarajan

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Falling of heavy objects over the head may lead to a spectrum of ailments ranging from simple headache and hematoma to injury to the internal brain structures. You need to inspect yourself for any depressions in the scalp. The symptoms suggesting any internal damage are v...  Read Full »