Interventional Psychiatry

What does personality disorder NOS mean?

Query: Hello doctor, I am feeling extremely distressed, as I have just discovered through my physician, that in the past I have been given two diagnoses and not been told about one of them. One is bipolar disorder, which I am aware of, but the other is personality disorder NOS, and I have no idea what this...  Read Full »

Dr. Aditya Gupta

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. In my opinion, do not get distressed by a diagnosis which you were unaware of till now, as an improvement in your symptoms is the most important. What matters is that, with treatment, were your symptoms under control. The categorical diagnosis should not affect you o...  Read Full »