Ischemic Stroke

How to manage blood clots in the brain?

Query: Hi doctor, Three months back, my father had a problem in balance, always even while sleeping. We consulted a doctor, and he asked for BMD, where he diagnosed a problem in the bones of the neck and back. A few days back, suddenly, while morning walk, the right leg turned numb, and my father could no...  Read Full »

Dr. Rahul Patil

Neuro Surgeon

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I feel sorry for all the pain your father is going through. 1) As from your history I come to a conclusion that you father had TIA (a type of stroke, that is temporary obstruction to the blood flow to a specific part of brain). MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) brain (s...  Read Full »