Q. Is it safe to apply antifungal cream on the tip of penis?

Dr. Jyotisterna Mittal
This is a premium question & answer published on Sep 01, 2016 and last reviewed on: Apr 16, 2019

I have been itching on my tip of the penis, which also becomes red due to itch. Is it safe to apply any antifungal cream on the tip of the penis? Please suggest some good antifungal cream.

#

Welcome to Icliniq.com. 

I have read your query in detail and do understand your concern.

This could be due to fungal infection or due to dermatitis.

You may safely apply antifungal cream over this lesion. I suggest Sertaconazole cream, an antifungal cream, which can be applied over this infection. Consult your doctor, discuss with him or her and apply with consent.

Revert back after one week to a dermatologist online ---> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

|