Dr. Shyam Kalyan N
MBBS (MADRAS MEDICAL COLLEGE)., DLO., CERTIFICATE IN ALLERGIC RHINITIS MANAGEMENT., DNB
Allergy Specialist, Otolaryngology (E.N.T
Welcome to icliniq.com.
You seem to be having a fungal infection of the area. I have seen both the photos you sent me (attachment removed to protect patient identity). If you were to come to me for a consult, I would give you the following advice.
- Sertaconazole (Onabet) ointment for local application over the said area twice daily after thoroughly washing the area with mild soap.
- Tablet Fluconazole 150 mg one tablet once now and next tablet one week later.
- After applying the cream, do not expose the area to sunlight and try not to sweat much.
- Avoid tight-fitting clothes.
- Desist from sexual activity till you get better.
- Eat a healthy diet rich in all vitamins and minerals.
- Wear cotton clothes.
- Whenever possible, keep the area open and ventilated.
- If you sweat a lot, then wash with plain water and dry the area with a cloth.
- Use different clothes for wiping the said area and rest of the body. Use separate soaps also.
Do revert back for more details. Do send me a picture with the next query so that I can assess how much of an improvement you have had.
For more information consult an allergy specialist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/allergy-specialist