Q. What can be the cure for itching in my private parts?

Answered by Dr. Sampada Avinash Thakare and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Itching or Fungal Infection? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am having problems with itching between buttocks on the backsides. The itching is sometimes below the testicles and around that area. I have many creams like Ring Guard, Itch Gaurd, Sapat lotion, etc. All this gave relief. But, after some weeks I feel itching again below and I have got rashes. The itching is mostly in the evening and night, usually midnight. If I go outside and I start sweating then I feel the itching. I tried many itching creams but none have helped. I have been having this for the last four or five years. I have attached photos of the itching areas. How can I cure this itching problem?