Q. Can you suggest treatment for facial dryness and itchy scalp?

Answered by Dr. Sampada Avinash Thakare and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Itchy Scalp or Betadine? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

Today I visited a dermatologist for facial dryness, dandruff, boils and itchy scalp. I was prescribed Episoft cleansing lotion, Cetaphil cream, Fusirose lotion and 8X shampoo. Fusirose lotion is out of stock near my place and online. Can you please suggest a substitute lotion? I bought Fucidin cream instead of lotion. Can I use it?