Common "Joint Pain" queries answered by top doctors | iCliniq

Joint Pain

Any discomfort or soreness in the body's joints is called joint pain. The most common causes of joint pain are osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, gout, bursitis, tendinitis, joint overuse, fibromyalgia, rickets, and cancer.

Recently Answered Questions Recently Answered Questions

All the answers published in this website are written by verified medical doctors, therapists and health experts. The Content has been moderated by iCliniq medical review team before publication. Post your medical clarifications on iCliniq by choosing the right specialty and get them answered. Your medical queries will be answered 24/7 by top doctors from iCliniq.

I have arthritis symptoms. Why do I have severe joint pain?

Query: Hello doctor, I have been having symptoms of arthritis in my neck and wrist for the past few years and it is getting worse nowadays. Initially, I thought it could be due to an old car accident. Sometimes I think that it could be due to aging. My joint pain is extremely worse now. I consulted my gene...  Read Full »

Dr. Anuj Nigam

Answer: Hello, Welcome to Thank you for your query. I went through the detailed description of your current health issue. Your symptoms at this young age are pointing towards some rheumatologic disease. I will be happy to help you solve your issues regarding your health. But I will be n...  Read Full »

How to manage pain in my right knee for the last four months?

Query: Hi doctor,I have a pain in my right knee for the last three to four months. I feel severe pain while walking.Kindly help.  Read Full »

Dr. Anuj Nigam

Answer: Hello, Welcome to I have seen your X-ray reports (attachment removed to protect the patient's identity). It shows that you have severe osteoarthritis of the knee joint. Both the bones of your knee joint are damaged due to continuous friction in addition to your advancing age. Still, a...  Read Full »

Please provide a clear diagnosis of my knee MRI.

Query: Hi doctor, I have had bilateral knee pain. I had an MRI that showed changes and articular full-thickness cartilage loss. I have had increased pain so had another MRI done one week ago. The report states: Mild OA changes with spiky tibial tubercles and small osteophytic lipping formations were seen...  Read Full »

Dr. Anuj Nigam

Answer: Hi, Welcome to In terms of straightforward words, this report (attachment removed for patient identity protection) says stage 2 or 3 osteoarthritis. Your bone is getting damaged. A subchondral cyst is formed when bone tries to cover up the damages by rebuilding the bone in a fast man...  Read Full »

I am suffering from joint and back pain for two weeks. What do I do?

Query: Hi doctor, I am suffering from joint and back pain for two weeks. I took tablet for pain relief but found no results. Kindly help.  Read Full »

Dr. Anuj Nigam

Answer: Hi, Welcome to In most females above the age of 30 years, muscle and joint pains are a common problem. It is important to know the cause of the pain and then treat it. Treating the pain with only painkillers will not provide any relief, as in your case. The main cause of your joint pa...  Read Full »

ask-doctor-img Ask a Doctor Online

* Your first query consult is free!

Search for a Health Issue

Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.