Q. Can Kalarchi choornam be taken for fallopian tube blocks?

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Published on Jan 16, 2018 and last reviewed on: Apr 27, 2019

I am having Kalarchi choornam for cysts in my ovary. Is it effective for a fimbrial block in fallopian tube as well? Is it possible for me to get pregnant going on this choornam?

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai

#

Kalarchi choornam is a Siddha medicine used to treat ovarian cysts. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and with their consent take the medicines.

Fimbrial blockage of fallopian tube mostly occurs due to ovarian cysts because of multiple large-sized ovarian cyst plugs in the fimbrial opening of the fallopian tube.

Due to continuous use of this Kalarchi choornam, it reduces the size of the ovarian cyst and helps to remove blockage as well.

So there is a hope to get conceived in future.

For more information consult an ayurveda specialist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/ayurveda-specialist

I would like to know if I can take kalarchi choornam for PCOS.

Query: Dear doctor,I would like to know if I can take kalarchi churna. I have PCOS with irregular periods and ovulation issues. I was on Clomid stimulation which was giving prompt follicle growth and ovulation but could not conceive. Now I am given FSH injectables for stimulation. Can I have kalachi churna...  Read Full »

How to consume Kalarchi Choornam to get rid of multiple ovarian cysts?

Query: Hi doctor, How to consume Kalarchi Choornam to completely get rid of multiple cysts in both ovaries. It is not pcod but countless multiple cysts on both ovaries. Please clarify, how much and how many times should I consume daily? And for how long? Is it fine to take the medicine during menstrual cy...  Read Full »

Can Kalarchikai cure multiple ovarian cysts in PCOD?

Query: Hello doctor, I have multiple small cysts in both ovaries (PCOS). Our family friend suggested me to consume Kalarchikai medicine, powdered mixed with pepper and honey to have it for one mandalam (48 days). I have completed nearly 44 days by consuming one small ball of the mixture every morning and ...  Read Full »

Ask an Ayurveda Specialist Now