Q. I am having PCOD since puberty. How long do I need to take Kalarchikai to conceive?

Answered by Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Kalarchi Choornam or Ayurvedic Cure For Pcod? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: I am having PCOD since puberty.  How long do I need to take Kalarchikai to conceive?

I have PCOD from my puberty. I have irregular periods. Now I am trying to conceive. I started eating Kalarchikai. After 15 days of consumption, I am feeling uncomfortable. I got a fever with a headache and back pain. Can I continue taking it? How long do I need to take them? Please help.