Kali Phos

My son has concentration problem. What homeopathy medicine can I give him?

Query: Hi doctor, My son is 15 years and medium built. He recently has some concentration problem. What homeopathy medicine can I give him? Please suggest the recommended dose. Thanks.  Read Full »

Dr. Sheetal Kamble

Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is essential to understand the cause of a concentration problem. Based on the limited information provided here I can think of a few remedies. If your son has taken too much stress of his studies and due to which he is not able to perform well or unable to concentra...  Read Full »

I have low mental exhaustion threshold. I am unable to concentrate. Please help.

Query: Hi doctor, My brain is getting exhausted after reading books or journals or watching movies or TV continuously for few hours. My mental exhaustion threshold is 80 to 85 % less than that of the normal person. It lasts for two to five days or more depending on the intensity. During that time my min...  Read Full »

Dr. Saurav Arora

Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Keeping your symptoms in view, my suggestions are as follows: The mind is related to our lifestyle and thinking. Try to relax and give yourself some time in between the things to avoid brain exhaustion. Try to make a timeline to reduce your stress and not to add. You can ...  Read Full »