Kankayan Guti

Is it possible to cure inguinal hernia without surgery?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 29 year old male. I am suffering from right inguinal hernia for the past two months. I have consulted a doctor and he asked me to go for surgery. Is it possible to cure inguinal hernia without surgery? Currently I have consulted a homeopathy doctor and I am on medicine given by hi...  Read Full »

Dr. Swati Totla

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If the hernia is in first or second degree then there is a treatment. For third degree hernia, surgery is the only treatment option. At the time of pain and swelling you can take the following medicine. Varanadi kashaya 450 mL - 10 mL twice a day diluted with water af...  Read Full »