Q. I get recurrent kidney stones with stomach pain. Kindly advise.

Answered by Dr. Penchala Prasad Kandikattu and medically reviewed by Dr. Divya Banu M

Do you have a question on Kidney Stones or Stomach Pain? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have many health problems. My gallbladder was removed two years back and now I feel pain in the left as well as right side of the stomach below ribs. I am also suffering from repeated kidney stones at the left side and also in my both arms, I feel some bulges sort of thing. Please suggest what test I need to do and which specialist I should consult.