Q. What are the Ayurveda medicines to remove kidney stones?

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Published on Dec 13, 2017 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

I have two tiny kidney stones of size 3 mm in my left kidney. Is there any ayurvedic medicine to treat kidney stones? Can you please suggest some medicines so that the stones pass in my urine easily.

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai

#

Renal calculus can be removed easily by ayurvedic medicines. As you mentioned 3 mm sized two stones is present in your left kidney, the size of the stone is small and easy to remove. I suggest you try taking the following.

1. Gokshuradi Guggulu, one tablet twice daily.
  2. Patharina, one tablet twice daily.
  3. Neeri syrup 15 ml, twice daily.
  4. Trinapanchamula kwatha 15 ml, twice daily.

The probable causes of renal stones are drinking less than sufficient amount of water, having a sedentary lifestyle, eating fried and spicy junk foods.

Try the following preventive measures.

1. Drink plenty of water.
  2. Do yoga and meditation along with light exercises.
  3. Avoid tomato, apple, cabbage, spinach, cucumber, etc.

Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and start taking the medicines after their consent. Follow-up after 15 days.

Revert after 15 days to an ayurveda specialist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/ayurveda-specialist

How can I be free from kidney stone?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 59 year old male. I had kidney stones problem for nearly eight years. I had multiple operations such as right pyelolithotomy and left ureterolithotomy to remove stone during that period. Now, after 20 years, I got a sudden pain and my ultrasound detected kidney stone. I had a CT s...  Read Full »

How to Prevent Kidney Stones?

Article Overview: This article discusses the ways to prevent the formation of kidney stones. Read Article

A kidney stone is a common condition affecting individuals of all age groups. It is a recurring problem with approximately 50 % individuals experiencing a second episode. Though some people are prone to kidney stones, majority experience it because of their lifestyle.      ...  Read Article

How to clear kidney stones?

Query: Hi doctor, I have a kidney stone in my right kidney and I have abdominal pain. Is there any medicine to clear out the stone or is the operation the only way? Please help me.  Read Full »

Ask an Ayurveda Specialist Now