Q. After going gym, I started to have pain in the knee. How to fix it?

Answered by Dr. Atul Prakash and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Knee Pain or Chondromalacia Patella? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I started with the gym last week. I trained myself at home for a few weeks. After going to the gym, I began to have pain in the knees. It hurts me a lot. I am unable to do squats for a week. I tried to fix it, and nothing helped me. I do not know what to do. Please help.