Q. Can yoga and meditation help in achieving better concentration in my studies?

Dr. Rajesh Jain

I am having mood swings and a lack of concentration in my studies. My parents ask me to do meditation, yoga, and breathing techniques to increase my concentration. Will these help me improve my studies and concentration? For how many minutes should I do meditation? What type of breathing exercises and yoga are to be practiced? And how many minutes should I do? Kindly help.

#

I suggest you do meditation for five minutes three times a day. Do yoga and pranayam in the morning for 40 minutes. It will improve your physical and mental health. It will help to increase memory also. You can take almonds and walnuts regularly. Please learn yoga and pranayam from a reputable source.

|