You may have major depressive disorder due to underlying stress. There is non-pharmacological management and you should try to follow the below guidelines to deal with it. It will help you.
1. You should do exercises daily for 30 to 45 minutes like at least going for a walk. It will help you to increase your motivation and will improve your sleep.
2. You should do meditation for 20 minutes daily, just sit in one place in a comfortable position and try to concentrate on your normal breathing. Do not stop or force yourself to stop your thoughts, just let it be. It will reduce your panic attacks and calm you.
3. You should eat healthy home-cooked foods, and avoid junk foods.
4. You must drink enough water.
5. You should spend quality time with friends and family daily.
6. You should spend time on creative hobbies like reading good books, writing journals, painting, drawing, and learning new skills or language or musical instruments.
7. You should take enough seven to eight hours of sleep daily.
8. You must avoid tobacco or alcohol or any substance abuse.
9. Live your life, do not just spend it.
10. Be bold and confident.
11. You must treat your thyroid disorder. If it is still abnormal, then it will worsen your mental illness.
12. If you have severe symptoms for a long duration then you need to start the medication to treat your depression.
I hope that you get your answer.
Please, let me know if you want some help.
Investigations to be done:
The investigations include CBC (complete blood count), thyroid profile, vitamin B12, vitamin D3.
Was this answer helpful?
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
.. read your complaints very carefully.
Believe me, it has happened to many highly educated people and they have recovered quickly.
The giddiness you felt when you were taking class without sleep was a single episode which should not be confused with othe Read full
.. writing in, and I understand your concern.
You may have major depressive disorder. There is non-pharmacological management for depression, and I suggest you follow the guidelines given below;
a) Exercise daily for 30 - 45 minutes, at least go for a w Read full
.. through your query and understood your concern.
I went through the images you attached (the attachments have been removed to protect the patient's identity). Everything seems to be normal.
However, I have a few questions,
1. Read full
Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.